Last Updated: October 27th, 2020.
Now Meeting In The Chapel at 8:45 & 10:45 AM
Kids Ministry and Patio Seating Only Available 1st Service
WHY GATHER TOGETHER AGAIN?
1. YOU NEED PEOPLE
2. GOD SHOWS UP
3. PEOPLE NEED YOU
4. CHURCH IS A SIGN
So let’s come together again.
Here's What You Can Expect On Sundays
We want to do whatever it takes in this season to share the gospel and be the church! We’ll now be gathering indoors in the Chapel on Sundays at 8:45 & 10:45 AM. Kids ministry and outdoor patio seating will only be available at the first service.
We will do our best to respect the needs of each person, whether you will join us online or in person, we’re committed to providing quality ways for people to receive biblical teaching, worship, participate in groups, and receive pastoral prayer and care.
We will be doing our part to keep everyone healthy and safe. Here’s what you can expect:
- We will be ensuring a clean, safe, and sanitized facility.
- We will be encouraging families to stay together and social distance from others, keeping 6 feet of distance.
- Kids ministry available ages 2-5th grade at the 8:45 AM Service.
- We will have outdoor patio seating available at the 8:45 AM service for those that wish to remain outdoors.
- We are encouraging people to wear a face covering if unable to ensure a safe distance.
- We ask that those are feel sick, have symptoms, or a known exposure stay home and suspend any in-person gatherings or events.
- Services will be shorter in length and family-friendly.
- We recommend those that are high risk or vulnerable to join us online, in their cars, or outdoors on our patio.
Our team has been working hard behind-the-scenes praying, researching, and considering all data provided to protect our community and keep everyone safe.
We will do whatever is takes to move forward together in our mission to worship together and bring the hope of Jesus to the world.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com and someone will reach out to you!
MVC Care Team
Email the care team if you need help or want to join us in helping others!
Mountain View Church Prayer Night – Thursdays at 8pm on our Youtube Channel
The Bible Project – Church At Home
The Spiritual Formation Society of Arizona is hosting spiritual practices via zoom at 9am each day M-F for the weeks to come. – Lectio Divina, Contemplative Prayer, etc. join by clicking this link on weekdays at 9am.
Guide to help church members pray through the Lord’s Prayer. Redemption Tempe is asking their church to use this to pray together at the same time each day and made one without their logo in case it’s helpful to other churches.
For Healthcare Providers (Heroes) – A liturgy for medical providers
Mindful Mondays – Help, hope, and practical guidance from mental health professionals, spiritual directors, health professionals, and Christian coaches. Starting April 13th on Mountain View Church’s YouTube Channel.
Beyond Disaster – American Bible Society has developed this trauma informed free resource as spiritual first aid for those who have survived natural or human caused disasters.
MVC KIDS – Weekly videos, activities, and resources for families and kids.
Tiny Theologians – They have incredible discipleship cards for kids that are 30% off right now!
Kids Read Truth – They have preteen Bible studies, art journals, and fun books!
Parent Cue App – Parent Cue helps connect you with practical things to read, do or say to help you engage with the heart of your child each week.