Coming home from a long trip, I always wish I had a fast-forward button. The last hundred miles on the road or the last day of travel by air always feel excruciatingly slow. It’s crazy how spoiled I am that I don’t have to travel by camel or on a ship. I enjoy the journey going away, but I’d rather skip it coming home.
We are almost home at “the Ranch”.
All week we have inspections. Pray we pass them. Our lender will also meet this week to (hopefully) approve increasing our loan to the amount we originally asked for and always needed. Thursday we get to show the family who owns our building how we transformed the old market into something new and beautiful.
If we pass our inspections, we will have lots of work to do all weekend and next week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list to help and get on the schedule. Sunday, after our last service at SVCS, we will need help moving the rest of our gear over. Then the push to be ready for Easter will be all day every day!
Good Friday we will have a simple service of worship, prayer and communion centered around the cross at 5 and 7 PM for our church family to dedicate the building and prepare us for the crowds of Easter.
Easter Sunday we are going public with four services: 7 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM and 1 PM. The 1 PM service will add translation into Spanish that will be another milestone for us as we reach out to all our neighbors in San Juan Capistrano.
How you can help
- Pray we pass inspections, get the loan and have favor with our neighbors and the owners.
- Sign up for a work day (email@example.com) or help move on Sunday after church (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Volunteer to help. We need more help with kids, parking, and prayer teams.
- Invite people to join you on Easter and share the invitation on Social Media.
- Share our gift registry with your friends and family so they can help us buy furniture.
Where is our new home?
In the heart of San Juan Capistrano at 32382 Del Obispo Street, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.